Pages

9/10/2010

Eid Mubarak!

First of all, I want to say:
Eid Mubarak for all Muslim people around the world! May Allah bless you all!
Selamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri 1 Syawal 1431 H, mohon maaf lahir dan batin..

I didn't celebrate it, though, but my dad's friend does. So this morning, I woke up kinda early and went there. Guess what, my family got ketupat (rice shaped like a diamond), with other foods and cookies too ;) it was such a harvest!

1st; main course:
Ketupat ...and Lontong
They're both rice. However, Lontong shaped like a cylinder.

Don't judge the foods by their looks.
Rendang: chicken; it's just okay for me and rather salty (the one on right)
Friend chicken: chicken; another okay, because I often eat this (the one on the back)

Semur: consist of meat -chicken, potatoes, and eggs; my favorite of all ❤ (the one on front)
Labu kuah: I don't know what it called in English. Some kind of pumpkin, perhaps? Or cucurbit? It tastes kinda spicy but still yummy! (the one on left)

2nd; cookies:
Kastengel: cheese! (front, right)
Nuts: of course, nuts, duh. LOL (back, right)
Nastar: with pineapple inside it (front, left)
(Some cookies): I don't know its name (back, left)

The one which has successfully won my heart, NASTAR! And also my brother's favorite.
If he's in Indonesia, he can finish them off by himself.

Fortunately, he's not here ~
Just kidding, big bro D:

No comments: